Using the web tax organizer
- At the "Client Center" box, check the circle next to "Client Portal."
- For your username, use your primary email address.
- For your password, use passwordxxxx where the xxxx is the last 4 digits of the social security number of the person who is listed first on the tax return.
- Click on the "Login Box".
- This should bring you to your portal. If it does not, please contact us. Otherwise, you can click on the "Web Organizer" icon and it will take you to your personal tax organizer. From there, you can fill in the tax organizer on your computer and send it back to us electronically. If you want to print a hard copy of the tax organizer, click on the "Create PDF" icon and then the print button at the top upper left hand corner.
- It is also very important that we receive copies of your W-2's, 1099's, K-1 forms, mortgage statement forms, etc. You can either mail these forms directly to our office or fax to us at Item ListLists of items (checked or dashed)317-574-5044 or you can scan them in and send them using your client portal. If you have a scanner and want to scan the documents in and send them to us, use the "Attachments" icon of your client portal to do this.
Using your 1040 tax portal
Follow the steps below to login and use our Individual Tax Client Customer Center
- When your return has been completed, an email will be sent to you with a username, password, and link to login to our Secure Web Portal.
- Click the provided link and login.
- Review your return.
- If the return is correct, print and sign document #8879 (Federal Return)
- Return the signed #8879 document to our office via fax, email, or mail.
- Your return will be E-filed as soon as the signed Step 5 documents are received and processed.
- Stop by our office to pick up your paperwork and pay our invoice.