Skip to main content
Using The Web Tax Organizer
- At the "Client Center" box, check the circle next to "Client Portal."
- For your username, use your primary email address.
- For your password, use passwordxxxx where the xxxx is the last 4 digits of the social security number of the person who is listed first on the tax return.
- Click on the "Login Box."
- This should bring you to your portal. If it does not, please contact us. Otherwise, you can click on the "Web Organizer" icon and it will take you to your personal tax organizer. From there, you can fill in the tax organizer on your computer and send it back to us electronically. If you want to print a hard copy of the tax organizer, click on the "Create PDF" icon and then the print button at the top upper left hand corner.
- It is also very important that we receive copies of your W-2's, 1099's, K-1 forms, mortgage statement forms, etc. You can either mail these forms directly to our office or fax to us at 317-574-5044 or you can scan them in and send them using your client portal. If you have a scanner and want to scan the documents in and send them to us, use the "Attachments" icon of your client portal to do this.